Survey Available April 1-26
Please take the Family Survey to help us serve you better!
Parents play a critical role in student success. Your feedback ensures Every Child has the support and resources needed to excel.
Your opinion matters!
The results are specific to each school. Families are encouraged to provide feedback on their child's school to help inform where the school is succeeding and where it can improve.
- Unique survey links were emailed to families directly by our partners at Panorama Education on April 1.
- Families who did not receive an email from Panorama Education, please use this link to take the survey.
- The survey is expected to take no more than 15 minutes, and can be taken in English, Spanish, Arabic, and five other languages.
- If you have children at different schools, we ask that you fill out a survey for each school. If you have multiple children at one school, we ask that you take the survey with your oldest child in mind or take the survey once per child.
- Survey data is benchmarked nationally to create a comprehensive understanding of the school’s culture and climate.
If you have trouble accessing your survey, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Families and mentors are a critical part of helping students make connections between what is learned at school and what they experience outside campus walls. We welcome and encourage parents, families, and mentors to partner with us!
The new Empowered & Equipped! site features resources to support conversations and activities at home, and in the community, with monthly lessons aligned to SBISD instruction. These lessons focus on the critical areas of Social-Emotional Learning (SEL)and building awareness of various career pathways as part of the Spring Branch T-2-4 Goal.